3.20.2012

WOW

I have to share ... so, I've been getting all these little, well not little .. big, notes from God and this one takes the cake! I started a bible lesson (biblestudylessons.com) and it says to have a bible handy to refer and read. I've been searching for my bible for a while and found my bible cover but not my bible. So, I pleaded to God to help me find my bible. I turned the corner to my craft room which is so cluttered and incredibly messy to the point you can't even walk into the room without stepping on a box or book or tote, and immediately looked at my bible, on the floor behind a tote and books. Below some papers there was a corner of my bible standing out like a flashlight. I couldn't believe it. I actually said out loud "is that my bible? No way?!" I stepped on anything and everything without a care in the world to reach that bible and ... it was. I almost fell to the floor. My knees were weak and the tears started to flow. I prayed thanking God in a way I have never done before. I am so overwhelmed with the love of God that I feel like I am going to explode! I want to please Him like never before. I am overflowing with a sense of love that I've never felt. I am so ready for life and all that it brings! All things are possible but only with Jesus Christ our Lord!

No comments: