5.19.2011

coupon site


Okay, so I'm laying in bed last night .. again .. and had some great thoughts to write about .. again .. and here I am .. again .. not remembering even one thought I had! What the world?!

I did want to mention that I've been a member of this coupon saving site for about a month and am really liking it. It cuts my "coupon time" in half (not that I've been doing it for years). anyway, SavingsAngel.com is the site if you wanna drop by. I've enjoyed being able to post in the community and there are some great ideas posted that have been helpful for me (newbie). My favorite part of the site is the posts of "stock up" times and places. I look forward to the day that I can buy like the extreme couponers! Can I get a wooop wooop!

So, today I hit FlyLady.net to see my chores for the day, make a packing list for our OK trip, make invites for our end of the year pool party, and make a plan for next weeks' sitting. Wish me luck!

No comments: